Preparation time: 5 minutesCooking time: 35 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 2 pounds turkey breast, skinless, boneless and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- ½ teaspoon basil, dried
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat, add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat and brown for 5 minutes more.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, toss, introduce in the oven and bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes more.
- Divide the mix between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 277, fat 4, fiber 4, carbs 14, protein 8