Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 40 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 2 pounds chicken breast, skinless, boneless and sliced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon hot paprika
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Heat up a pan with the olive oil over medium-high heat, add the scallions and the garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat and brown for 5 minutes more.
- Add the snap peas and the rest of the ingredients, toss, cook over medium heat for 30 minutes more, divide between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 261, fat 2, fiber 6, carbs 15, protein 6