Preparation time: 5 minutesCooking time: 45 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 pounds chicken breast, skinless, boneless and sliced
- 2 cups white mushrooms, sliced
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup mint, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat, add the onion and the garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook them for 5 minutes more.
- Add the chicken and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, put the pan in the oven and bake at 380 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Divide everything between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 251, fat 4, fiber 6, carbs 15, protein 7