Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 40 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, skinless, boneless and cubed
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup canned red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup canned tomatoes, crushed
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat, add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat and brown it for 5 minutes more.
- Add the beans and the other ingredients, toss, reduce heat to medium and cook everything for 30 minutes more.
- Divide the mix between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 312, fat 7, fiber 7, carbs 15, protein 15