Preparation time: 5 minutesCooking time: 35 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 1 pound chicken breast, skinless, boneless and ground
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups tomatoes, cubed
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Heat up a pot with the oil over medium-high heat, add the onion and the garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat and brown for 5 minutes more.
- Add the zucchinis and the other ingredients, toss, bring to a simmer and cook over medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Divide the chili into bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 269, fat 10.8, fiber 4.6, carbs 17, protein 28.2