Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 30 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 1 pound turkey breast, skinless, boneless and cubed
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon lime zest, grated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat, add onion, garlic, chilies and chili powder and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat and cook it for 5 minutes more.
- Add the remaining ingredients, toss, bring to a simmer and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes more.
- Divide everything between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 283, fat 17.2, fiber 3.3, carbs 12.6, protein 21.4